Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mike Errico - 12.16.10

MIKE ERRICO - JOE'S PUB
December 16, 2010 - New York, NY


My sixth Mike Errico Holiday show was another great one.  A lot of new songs that made me excited for for the new album and, of course, the omens.  After last year's fun omen, which, to recap, was:


I was a little nervous about what I'd end up with, especially after I saw that Liz ended up with The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding - a book that should definitely foresee an interesting 2011 for her ;)  Mine was a little less embarrassing this year: a "brain boggler", one of those metal puzzle things.  I look forwarding to figuring out what it means for 2011 - it'll be boggling ;)

The setlist, unfortunately, is largely incomplete due to the number of new songs that were played -- maybe Mike can help me complete it if I ask really nicely on Twitter?  [EDIT - 1/4/10 - Ask and you shall receive!  Thanks to Mike Errico himself, I now have a completed setlist!  Thanks, Mike!]

  1. Ready Or Not
  2. Waving Goodbye
  3. On The Otherside
  4. Count To Ten
  5. 1000 Miles
  6. Ever Since
  7. Springtime
  8. Everybody Knows
  9. You Shook me All Night Long
  10. Next Time
 Encore:
  1. Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment