Sunday, December 11, 2011

Brand New - 11.26.2011

BRAND NEW - HOUSE OF BLUES
November 26, 2011 - Atlantic City, NJ








  1. Tautou
  2. Sic Transit Gloria… Glory Fades
  3. I Will Play My Game Beneath the Spin Light
  4. Okay I Believe You, but My Tommy Gun Don’t
  5. The Quiet Things That No One Ever Knows
  6. Me Vs. Maradona Vs. Elvis (the video for this is brilliant and I'd upload it here if it wouldn't take two hours.  Brian apparently left his drumset for the first couple minutes of the song and was not back in time for when the instrumental comes in a few minutes in... Jesse stopped the song to berate him.  It was hilarious and all kinds of awesome)
  7. Sowing Season
  8. Millstone
  9. Jude Law & A Semester Abroad
  10. Seventy Times 7
  11. At the Bottom (acoustic)
  12. Bed (acoustic)
  13. Bought a Bride (acoustic)
  14. Luca (acoustic)
After the acoustic set, Jesse said "BRB" and they left the stage for a few minutes.  They didn't do a traditional "encore", but I like to think that they just played a six song encore ;)
  1. Vices
  2. Gasoline
  3. Degausser
  4. You Won’t Know
  5. Jesus
  6. Play Crack the Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment