Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kevin Devine - 12.09.2011

KEVIN DEVINE - HOUSING WORKS BOOKSTORE CAFE
December 9, 2011 - New York, New York
with Jaymay



  1. Off-Screen
  2. Sleepwalking Through My Life
  3. Flatline Blur
  4. Brooklyn Boy
  5. Another Bag of Bones
  6. She Stayed as Steam
  7. Longer that I’m Out Here
  8. Trouble (with Carey Brandenburg)
  9. Lonesome Town (Ricky Nelson cover) (Carey Brandenburg on vocals)
  10. 11-17
  11. The Burning City Smoking
  12. You Wouldn’t Have to Ask
  13. A Story, A Sneak
  14. Murphy’s Song (with Jaymay)
  15. Write Your Story Now
  16. The Biggest Lie (Elliot Smith cover)
  17. Between the Concrete and Clouds
  18. Brother’s Blood
  19. Splitting up Christmas
Kevin Devine moves me in a way that no other musician can.  I've said before that he is my hero.  I mean it.

On Twitter today:


Kerri D'Ambrosio
Thanks for playing Splitting Up Christmas last night. For what it's worth, you/your music make my world better. Thank you
 
in reply to ↑
Kevin Devine
thank you, Kerri. It means a lot. Xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment