Monday, December 14, 2009

The Airborne Toxic Event - 10.15.09

THE AIRBORNE TOXIC EVENT - WEBSTER HALL
October 15, 2009 - New York, NY
With: Henry Clay People and Red Cortez

  1.  Does This Mean You're Moving On
  2. Something New
  3. This Magic Moment
  4. Gasoline
  5. Echo Park
  6. Girls in Their Summer Dresses
  7. Papillon
  8. This Is Nowhere
  9. [New Song]
  10. Wishing Well
  11. Sometime Around Midnight
  12. Goodbye Horses
  13. All I Ever Wanted
  14. Innocence

Encore

  1. Happiness is Overrated
  2. People Who Died
  3. Missy 
The Airborne Toxic Event was absolutely incredible. They are hands down the best band of 2009 - best lyrics, best song, best band period. As soon as the opening instrumental of "Sometime After Midnight" begun, I felt my throat closing up. The tears were rolling down my face by the end of the first verse. That song is one of the absolute most amazing songs I've ever heard. I love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment