Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Song of the Week - 01.10.10 - 01.16.10

Gateway Drug by The Spill Canvas.  I've grown to believe that The Spill Canvas can do no wrong.  From their lyrics to their album titles ("No Really, I'm Fine" and "Honestly, I'm Doing OK" . . . love it!!) to their live shows, these guys have never disappointed me.  Their latest EP, "Abnormalities", is no exception.  Gateway Drug is one of only three songs on the album, but I've loved it from the minute it was first released on the Spill Canvas's MySpace page a month or so ago.  Can't wait for their next full length.


You are my gateway drug
You pull me down
You mess me up
You are my gateway drug
You give me a taste for the harder stuff
And I don't wanna stop


Click the iTunes link below to download Gateway Drug


The Spill Canvas - Abnormalities - EP - Gateway Drug

No comments:

Post a Comment